Sunday, February 1, 2009

Online Data Entry Job Frauds

Friends this is my real experience. You should think 5 times before Joining Online Data Entry Jobs or similar Online Jobs. Because it cam be a Scam or Fraud.

In my experience i joined one Online Data Entry Job.They collected around 100 Dollars From me as Deposit which is refundable (according to their Terms).

Then they gave me around 300 Files to process ,which contained incorrect sentences and Grammer which i should correct.


So i started my work and corrected all these files spending all my Presious time , electricity and internet charges.


After correcting this files i submitted to them. They asked me for 2 weeks time for evaluation of my work and for paying.

After two weeks the real Fraud play came into screen.


They send me an Email that my work contains Errors and So they caunt Pay me the amount.

I asked them whats wrong in my work. They replied me their is one or two errors in my Data Entry Work. And the funny thing is that they Counts 1 Error as 50 % Pay Cut. So 2 Errors means (2 spelling Mistake) no payment . Its too Funny and and that was a Good Planned Online Data Entry Job Frauds.

Every people will comence atleast two errors while correcting around 300 Files . If two spelling mistake then no payment means its a Preplanned Fraud.

I was in doubt even when i got files first for correction. That files were created 4 years Back.

So why should we process (correct) such an old file. Thats it , Earn Online Job Scam.


So friends i advice you not to apply or think twice before joining Online Jobs.

Try to get Jobs Directly from people whom you can see .Not from internet.Because Some Internet Jobs are Scams. They are just aiming to collect money from you as deposit and to cheat you.

So Beware of Such Cheaters and Scammers / Frauds.