Monday, February 9, 2009

Free Online MySQL Database

Friends ,

I have found so many Free Online MySQL Database providing websites. I had even registered on some of such Free MySQL Database websites .

But i dont know how to keep the connection string hidden. I want to connect an ASP webpage to data base.But if i want to connect ASP page to dataBase then i have to write code of connection string inside webpage. This source code can be viewed by every people.

As the connection string will contain both user name and password, its not practical to add connection string on the souce code of webpage.I am totally confused that how to add it hiddenly.
Will a module or a separate function help me to hide the connection string?

Is there any encryption method for connection strings in ASP.Net .


I also like to know what's PHP MySql and ASP MySQL. How to connect webpages using PHP to Online Data Base?

I hope some one will help me to solve my problem. I am developing webpage on ASP . So someone who know ASP webhosting can help me.

Waiting for your responce .

Thank you..