Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Make me a Supermodel winner 2009 - Branden Rickman

Make me a Supermodel season 2 finale held on June 3 2009 selected Branden Rickman as the winner. Congrats for Make me a Supermodel winner 2009 Branden Rickman.

The three contestents who participated on Make me a Supermodel season 2 finale are -

Sandhurst
Jonathan and
Branden Rickman.

From the above three finalist Branden Rickman became winner of Make me a Supermodel 2009 Season 2.

Branden is 18 years old and he is from Oregon, United States.

So Branden Rickman won the cash prize of 100000 Dollars defeating Jonathan & Sandhurst.

And the answer for the much awaited question "Who won Make me a Supermodel season 2 2009 final" is obtained. The answer is Branden Rickman.

Once more congratulating Make me a Supermodel winner 2009 Branden Rickman.

[Important: Copying of above article is strictly prohibited.]

Thank you.