Saturday, January 10, 2009

Download Nokia 6030 Modem Driver

All people including me who use Nokia 6030 mobile handset is looking for a modem driver.

I have contacted customer care of Nokia. But they says that there is no modem driver and data cable for this model.

But while searching in Google and Yahoo i have found so many results like "Download Nokia 6030 Modem Driver" . But they have not specified the link for downloading that modem driver.

There is a port in handset for connecting data cable. I have also seen some data cables for this phone on some local mobile dealers shop.

But this data cable and the software provided along with that cable can only be used to transfer picture and ringtones to this phone.

I think Nokia 6030 phone does not support MP3 ringtones.

I have even searched for a PC suit for this handset .But caunt find one.

Why some one caunt develop a modem driver for this mobile ?

I think someone will develop a modem driver for Nokia 6030.


Hope for the Best.

Thank You..